How do you find out if they are married?Go to the courthouse of the city where the marriage was likely to occur. Public records can be useful for finding out whether someone is married now, or what their marriage history has been in the past. Marriage records are public; you can usually see a copy for free or for a small fee.
- What is the meaning of on behalf of?
- Who was Lisa Hanna first husband?
- Can I pay my mortgage before the due date?
- Does case by case need to be hyphenated?
- What is title insurance First American?
- What is Socrates on trial for in the apology?
- What adhoc stands for?
- Can you get evicted from a rent stabilized apartment?
- What are the rules for the New York Lottery?
- What is post judgment discovery?
You will be interested
- How do you explain pardon?
- Does double jeopardy apply OJ?
- What are nicknames for lawyers?
- Who designed the Monster logo?
- What is the Brady decision?
- Who owns Mt Hawley insurance?
- What is the meaning of matrimonial home?
- Is New York's Attorney General elected?
- What episode is Tron Carter Law and Order?
- Should you use et al in an email?