What happens if you miss jury duty in Harris County?Penalties for missing Harris County or district court jury service. Fines for failing to show up for jury service at the county or district court level range from $100-$1,000. You could also be facing six months in jail for contempt of court charges.
How are jurors selected in Harris County?Harris County is slowly beginning the process of re-starting jury trials. Jurors are selected from a randomized list of residents who are registered to vote in the county and/or have a Texas driver's license or a Texas ID card.
- What is the overall bargain and sale covenant?
- How do I file a USPS tort claim?
- Can I be drug tested for no reason?
- Is Cingular Wireless now AT&T?
- Did Easy Bake ovens get recalled?
- What is a fair settlement for a rear-end collision?
- How do I cancel Nytimes home delivery?
- Who is the current CA Attorney General?
- How do I get a receipt for my business taxes in Florida?
- Is Chase owned by J.P. Morgan?
You will be interested
- What's Cheryl Miller doing now?
- Who has the most lobbyists in Washington?
- What is a 1473.7 motion?
- How many letters can be on a license plate in California?
- Is University of Notre Dame a good law school?
- When can you file an amended complaint?
- How do you check if I have a warrant in Los Angeles County?
- How much are property taxes in Sussex County Delaware?
- Do lawyers work 100 hours a week?
- Who does the commercial for ADT?