How many students are at Penn Law?755 Penn Law's 2020 weighted first-time bar passage rate was 98.5 percent....
|University of Pennsylvania Law School|
|Parent endowment||$13.8 billion (J)|
|Location||3501 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US39.953938°N 75.192085°WCoordinates:39.953938°N 75.192085°W|
Is Penn Law hard to get into?While the average national acceptance rate for law schools is around 45%, it is much more difficult to get accepted into Penn Law. As of 2019, the University of Pennsylvania Law School's acceptance rate sits at 18.80%. ... This average is comparable with many other top law schools, like Harvard (3.86) or Yale (3.93).
- Where is club G5 located?
- Does the United Nations pay taxes?
- What does IE example stand for?
- Where can you find the United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey?
- How much does a Partner at Lewis Brisbois make?
- Who has the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL?
- What does IE mean legally?
- How many levels of appeals courts are there in Florida?
- What is a summary jury trial in New York?
- How do I get a public defender in Fulton County GA?
You will be interested
- Can you sue over student loans?
- What is the difference between HOA and condo association?
- Does Academy Sports sell AR-15's?
- Where should you look when talking?
- Which amendment applied to Chandler vs Florida?
- Who wrote the Mayflower Compact in 1620?
- What self defense weapons are legal in Delaware?
- Is Nancy Grace still on?
- Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
- Is my ITT Tech degree worthless?