How much does it cost to golf at Riviera?

How much does it cost to golf at Riviera?

Green fees will run a guest $350, not including caddy fee and tip.

How do you get a Riviera tee time?

To book tee times 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please visit the Tee Times section of our website. Follow us on Facebook for coupons & specials: Riviera Golf Club of Naples Florida. For more information please contact one of our staff members at our golf shop (239) 7.

How much are country club memberships in Florida?

Pricing varies dramatically in the equity country club memberships, usually between $25,000 to over $100,000 as an initiation fee and annual fees that will cost about $1,000 per month – give or take.

What are the white trees at Riviera Country Club?

Another unique feature of Riviera Country Club's 92-year-old course is its abundance of Eucalyptus trees. The mammoth, white-barked trees are prevalent throughout the property, and in addition to looking and smelling great, they play a strategic role on several holes.

What city is Riviera Country Club in?

Pacific Palisades The Riviera Country Club is a private club with a championship golf course and tennis courts in the Riviera neighborhood of Pacific Palisades, California, a community in the Westside of Los Angeles.

Who owns the Riviera Country Club?

of Japan has completed the purchase of the Riviera Country Club. Marukin Shoji, which holds a 49% stake in a partnership that owns the Riviera Country Club and Riviera Tennis Club, intends to exercise an option to purchase the remaining 51% from Los Angeles-based LAACO Ltd.