Who is the current Attorney General for New York state?Letitia James (Working Families Party)Since 2019 New York/Attorney general
Who is the assistant Attorney General in New York?Christopher Conant - Assistant Attorney General - Office of the New York State Attorney General | LinkedIn.
What does an Attorney General do?Attorneys general are the top legal officers of their state or territory. They advise and represent their legislature and state agencies and act as the “People's Lawyer” for the citizens. Most are elected, though a few are appointed by the governor.
- Did Ricky Garcia cheat on Chloe lukasiak?
- What is the difference between actual and constructive notice?
- Which ship is Carnival's biggest?
- Who works in the Supreme Court in NJ?
- Whats is the meaning of evidence?
- Who owns the Westpac Bank?
- Is Diamond Resorts a good company?
- How much does the gun Judge cost?
- What Supreme Court cases deal with the 5th Amendment?
- Is Rikers Island Open or closed?
You will be interested
- Who are the current members from Georgia in the US House of Representatives?
- Is Federal-Mogul a good place to work?
- Why it is required to complete the guest registration process upon guest check in?
- Can we use et al in email?
- How much does a partner at Knight Frank earn?
- How bad is Cymbalta withdrawal?
- Why is Verizon being sued?
- What rides are closed at Six Flags NJ?
- How do I file a small claim in Houston?
- Does California have DV plates?