Can I file small claims online NYC?You can file a case online with the online dispute resolution platform. Court staff will screen for eligibility, and if the case is accepted, you will have the opportunity to negotiate a settlement, get free mediation services, and resolve the case online before a virtual court hearing.
Do you need a lawyer for small claims court ny?Small Claims Court is a special part of the court where you can sue for money without a lawyer. You cannot sue to make someone do something or for pain and suffering. Anyone 18 years of age or older can sue in Small Claims Court.
- What was the outcome of packingham v North Carolina?
- Who is the current Attorney General for New York state?
- Did Ricky Garcia cheat on Chloe lukasiak?
- What is the difference between actual and constructive notice?
- Which ship is Carnival's biggest?
- Who works in the Supreme Court in NJ?
- Whats is the meaning of evidence?
- Who owns the Westpac Bank?
- Is Diamond Resorts a good company?
- How much does the gun Judge cost?
You will be interested
- Where is the Southern District of Texas Federal Court?
- How much does a partner at Knight Frank earn?
- How bad is Cymbalta withdrawal?
- How many rides are there at Six Flags Over Texas?
- Does California have DV plates?
- What Supreme Court cases deal with the 5th Amendment?
- How do I file a small claim in Houston?
- Why it is required to complete the guest registration process upon guest check in?
- How many questions can I miss on the LSAT to get a 170?
- What are the three types of innate immunity?