Who does the New York state Attorney General report to?Functions. The Attorney General advises the executive branch of state government and defends actions and proceedings on behalf of the state. The Attorney General acts independently of the Governor of New York.
- Can I discharge my private student loans?
- How do you use Prompt pay?
- What is a drug lawyer called?
- Which celebrities ships are refurbished?
- What is US Supreme Court salary?
- Is Stanford law school accredited?
- What is included in the elective share?
- How much does it cost for a Public Defender?
- How would you summarize the reasoning behind the holding in Moore v Regents?
- Why am I sexually attracted to my cousin?
You will be interested
- Which level of court hears the most cases?
- How does the foreclosure process work in Georgia?
- How much did Isaac Wright Jr get a settlement?
- What is a good LSAT score for law school?
- Is it layman's terms or laymen's terms?
- What is rent stabilized lease?
- How much money does a development associate make?
- What is International Business Salary?
- What are the phase 10 rules?
- Does Santa Clara University have a dean's list?