What does harassing me mean?: to annoy or bother (someone) in a constant or repeated way. : to make repeated attacks against (an enemy) See the full definition for harass in the English Language Learners Dictionary. harass. verb.
What does it mean by harassment?Harassment is unwanted behaviour which you find offensive or which makes you feel intimidated or humiliated. It can happen on its own or alongside other forms of discrimination. Unwanted behaviour could be: spoken or written words or abuse. offensive emails, tweets or comments on social networking sites.
Is harassment a bad word?Harassment is offensive, belittling, threatening, or otherwise unwelcome behavior directed at someone based on protected characteristics, including: Age. Race. Color.
- How does the death penalty preserve law and order?
- How do you say protection in other languages?
- What is the whole point of Scientology?
- How many sick days do you get in Florida?
- Are all solicitors members of the Law Society?
- What is the rent increase for 2020 in NYC?
- How do I file for divorce in IL?
- What is USAA General Indemnity Company?
- How much does daycare cost per week in Florida?
- When did Ross leave Game Grumps?
You will be interested
- Where do I go to file for divorce in Tarrant County?
- How do I transfer a deed to my house after death in Texas?
- What does it mean for a statute to be tolled?
- Is Cushman and Wakefield a good company to work for?
- Can you still read for the law?
- Is the Ford transmission settlement real?
- How do I decide what kind of lawyer I want to be?
- What are the positive effects of technology?
- Is ADP a software?
- Why do I get charged for insufficient funds?