Is reargue a word?Reargue meaning To argue again or repeatedly. To present the argument for (a case) that a decision by the court was mistaken because a rule of law was overlooked or because the facts of the case were misunderstood. To argue again.
Is Reargument a word?(law) The arguing of a legal case again.
How long does it take to get permission to appeal?an appeal is heard within 21 days of a decision to grant permission to appeal; the result of the appeal is given immediately after the end of the hearing with reasons given later or, if judgment is reserved, the result of the appeal and the reasons are given within 2 weeks of the end of the hearing.
- What it means to be a thought leader?
- Does NVR sell their mortgages?
- Who is the Duval County Clerk of court?
- What to do if you slip in a store?
- How do I look up a tax lien in Ohio?
- Where can I find bankruptcy data?
- Are there slaves in the US today?
- What is the legal definition of a will?
- Is UC a good law school?
- What is the meaning of word convict?
You will be interested
- What is considered a legal permanent resident?
- How do I bail someone out of Gwinnett County Jail?
- Where did the term buyer beware come from?
- What are some valid excuses for getting out of jury duty?
- How much does Steak and Shake pay an hour?
- Can a 17 year old date a 20 year old in CT?
- What's voluntary and involuntary manslaughter?
- What happens after your car is repossessed in Alabama?
- Which Franklin Mutual Fund is best?
- What is the fastest way to make money in Elite Dangerous?