How much is Elizabeth Holmes now worth?Last year we listed Elizabeth Holmes as the world's youngest self-made woman billionaire, worth an estimated $4.5 billion.
Who is suing Theranos?The ruling late on Thursday by U.S. Magistrate Judge Nathanael Cousins in San Jose, California, is a setback for investors who might otherwise recover more by suing Theranos, Chief Executive Elizabeth Holmes and former Chief Operating Officer Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani as a group.
How did Theranos raise so much money?In 2016, Vanity Fair reported that when Theranos raised an additional $200 million in 2014 to reach its $9 billion valuation, that money largely came from private equity.
- How do I get a police report from Atlanta Police Department?
- Can you use Southwest drink coupons?
- What is a claim to an insurance company?
- Does loathe mean hate?
- What happened in West Virginia Board of Education v Barnette?
- What is the difference between cross and direct examination?
- How do I become a lawyer?
- What does a hedge fund lawyer do?
- How do i find divorce records in CA?
- Does North Carolina university have a good medical program?
You will be interested
- How do I find sex offenders in my area in Florida?
- Where is Prosper marketplace located?
- Who was the original Dr 90210?
- Where is Chegg office located?
- What is another word for partner in crime?
- Is McGeorge law a good school?
- How was Deborah Gail Stone crushed?
- What does it mean when something is appealing?
- Can you file for divorce online in Montana?
- What is an example of property interest?