How can I get into a big law firm with bad grades?Below are a few strategies:
- Leverage Contacts For a Leg Up. Influential people have influence. ...
- Join A Small Firm. ...
- Join a Small Firm…and Make Partner. ...
- Go In House. ...
- Provide an Explanation for Your Grades. ...
- Emphasize Experience. ...
- Earn Another Degree and Get Good Grades.
- What is a Tier 3 sex offender in Delaware?
- What does non equity partner mean?
- Is there concealed carry in NYC?
- Are LSAT scores increasing?
- What happened to Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer?
- Does Cameron Diaz have a house on Anna Maria Island?
- Can business sue you for Yelp review?
- What does it mean to reject someone?
- How much is Lifetime Fitness Monthly?
- What is Omnipoint Communications Enterprises LP?
You will be interested
- How many Democratic senators are on the Judiciary Committee?
- Did the Sedition Act violate the 10th Amendment?
- How do I get workers comp insurance in California?
- How do I cancel my New York magazine subscription?
- What is Alston and Bird known for?
- Who created the Three Strikes law?
- What is motion in one sentence answer?
- Where do you park for jury duty Santa Ana?
- Who owns Minnesota Life?
- Is the Hartford an insurance company?