What does Primo mean in English?(Entry 1 of 3) : the first or leading part (as in a duet or trio)
Does Primo mean brother?So, by calling your buddy your primo in Spanish, you are essentially conveying your closeness with the person. In this case, the translator felt that for English speakers, the message of closeness between the two characters would be better conveyed through the use of the word "brother."
- What does a senior account executive do?
- Can I renew my passport in person in Florida?
- What happened in Humphrey's Executor v us?
- Who qualifies for a public defender in NJ?
- Is there an intermediary Court of Appeal in Miami Dade?
- What does ie and eg mean?
- How much is property tax on a house in Georgia?
- What is a lawsuit in simple terms?
- Is it legal to not accept returns?
- Who is the chair of the impeachment hearing?
You will be interested
- How many appellate courts are there in Massachusetts?
- How do I postpone jury duty in CT?
- How do you get a senior discount at Ross?
- Can you apply online for a marriage license in Florida?
- Is Whittier College School of Law accredited?
- How do I take someone to small claims court in Hillsborough County?
- What is an indemnity claim in workers compensation?
- When was the FBI allowed to carry firearms?
- Where is the biggest Church of Scientology?
- What is CCNA contract?