Why was Kaplan closed?The school was doing so many illegal things, and running such fraudulent business practices, that the US Government investigation, lawsuit and punitive measures basically forced it into closing down, which isn't surprising if you consider just how bad they were behaving. ...
What is Kaplan College called now?Purdue University Global In 2018, Purdue University acquired Kaplan University, a long-time leader in adult education, and created a new public institution, Purdue University Global.
How do I access Kaplan online resources?Log in at kaptest.com to access your resources.
- What do you call a legal successor?
- What is reasonable force in law?
- What is a premise?
- What are the requirements to be a process server in Florida?
- Is Workers Comp mandatory in New York?
- Is it in January or on January?
- Is DC A federal jurisdiction?
- Is Texas County Mutual farmers?
- Do entertainment lawyers work with celebrities?
- Are black license plates still available in California?
You will be interested
- What is the alternative to common law?
- Whats Does carrier mean?
- What does a senior account executive do?
- Can you apply online for a marriage license in Florida?
- Who is the chair of the impeachment hearing?
- How much does it cost to have a black license plate in California?
- Can creditors come after you after Chapter 7?
- How much is property tax on a house in Georgia?
- How do I buy a car after a total loss?
- Can the IRS go back more than 7 years?