Is Clarence Thomas still a Supreme Court judge?Clarence Thomas (born J) is an American lawyer who serves as an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. He was nominated by President George H. W. Bush to succeed Thurgood Marshall, and has served since 1991.
- What is Jesse Baron Snapchat name?
- What are some wisdom sayings?
- What is a notice of lawsuit called?
- What is 7 over 28 in its simplest form?
- How old is talcum powder?
- Does Maya have her baby Private Practice?
- What is community-based care in Texas?
- How much is a lie detector test in Ohio?
- Who owns Saputo dairy?
- Has anyone died on a zip line?
You will be interested
- Which states have the highest budgets?
- Is a bike rental business profitable?
- When did Texas join the United States?
- What is the Sedition Act of 1798?
- Does Neiman Marcus warehouse drug test?
- How much can I claim for a broken humerus?
- Why would I get mail from the Department of Defense?
- Are cameras allowed in courtrooms us?
- What does mazel tov literally mean?
- What happened to Younique?