What LSAT score do you need for Rutgers law?Displaying 1 of 200 in total. [Read more.]...2020 Raw Data Law School Rankings.
|Law School||Rutgers Law School (SUNJ)|
What is the ranking of Rutgers Law School?11th Rutgers Law School is ranked 11th in the National Jurist magazine's 2017 Top 25 Best Value Law Schools rankings.
What is the tuition for Rutgers Law School?21-22 Tuition and Fees
|Full-Time Day In-State||$26,320|
|Full-Time Day Out-of-State||$39,896|
|Part-Time Day or Evening In-State (Per Credit)||$1,004|
|Part-Time Day or Evening Out-of-State (Per Credit)||$1,521|
|Total Student Fees Full-Time (Camden)||$3,466|
- What does an affirmed mean?
- What was the purpose of the land commission Hawaii?
- Can you search patent pending applications?
- What is the most recommended bank?
- Did LVMH buy Tiffany?
- How does a car repossession work?
- How long do you have to answer a petition in Louisiana?
- How large is private equity market?
- What is Subscription Addiction?
- Can you appeal a license suspension in PA?
You will be interested
- What do the word lengthy mean?
- How do I file a will in Clark County Nevada?
- How long is a petit jury?
- Does David Robinson have a son?
- What does the idiom play fast and loose with mean?
- Does the Jack Ryan series follow the books?
- Who oversees the Southern District of New York?
- Does Hyundai have a class action lawsuit?
- How do I get a job after graduating law school?
- How do you play breaking the law riff?