What is the synonyms of diminish?Some common synonyms of diminish are abate, decrease, dwindle, lessen, and reduce. While all these words mean "to grow or make less," diminish emphasizes a perceptible loss and implies its subtraction from a total.
What does diminish mean in math?v. to make smaller. EX. The phrase "a number diminished by 5" may be written algebraically as "x - 5". ... Twelve diminished by a number is 7.
- What is Wi Dir ACH?
- Does University of Idaho have a law school?
- How many associate justices does the California Supreme Court have?
- When was Gordon Food Service founded?
- What LSAT score do you need for Rutgers law?
- What does an affirmed mean?
- What was the purpose of the land commission Hawaii?
- Can you search patent pending applications?
- What is the most recommended bank?
- Did LVMH buy Tiffany?
You will be interested
- Who oversees the Southern District of New York?
- Does the Jack Ryan series follow the books?
- Are wills public record in Georgia?
- What is Subscription Addiction?
- How do I get a job after graduating law school?
- How can a father win custody in Georgia?
- Does Hyundai have a class action lawsuit?
- Does Jonathan Patrick Moore have children?
- How does a car repossession work?
- Can you appeal a license suspension in PA?