Can you drink at 18?In North America the legal drinking age and legal purchase age varies from 18 to 21 years: ... In the United States, the minimum legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages is 21 years of age; the two exceptions are Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands where the age is 18. The legal drinking age varies by state.
Can alcohol be delivered in NJ?Is alcohol delivery legal in NJ? Yes. It is legal for a liquor store to deliver alcoholic beverages, as long as the beverages being delivered are paid for in advance, are received by someone 21 or older, and that they take place when the licensed establishment is permitted to be open.
- Does Nordstrom have a dress code for employees?
- What federal court is Delaware in?
- What are legal concepts in jurisprudence?
- What does Bill Gates earn per second?
- What countries banned Uber?
- Can I see who got a PPP loan?
- Who owns kiss beauty?
- Where can I see My Cousin Vinny?
- What age did Freddy Soto die?
- Is an SBA loan public information?
You will be interested
- What three court cases are examples of judicial restraint?
- What was the purpose of the land commission Hawaii?
- Does University of Idaho have a law school?
- Do home security signs deter burglars?
- What is Wi Dir ACH?
- When was Gordon Food Service founded?
- What is the most recommended bank?
- Are US attorneys part of the executive branch?
- Are the Braves in the playoffs 2020?
- What are the negative side effects of cataract surgery?