What years did Ford have transmission problems?Ford customers have claimed in legal filings their 2012-16 Focus and 2011-16 Fiesta compact cars were built with transmissions prone to “shuddering, slipping, bucking, jerking, hesitation while changing gears, premature internal wear, delays in downshifting and, in some cases, sudden or delayed acceleration.”
- Can you drink at 18?
- Does Nordstrom have a dress code for employees?
- What federal court is Delaware in?
- What are legal concepts in jurisprudence?
- What does Bill Gates earn per second?
- What countries banned Uber?
- Can I see who got a PPP loan?
- Who owns kiss beauty?
- Where can I see My Cousin Vinny?
- What age did Freddy Soto die?
You will be interested
- How large is private equity market?
- Do home security signs deter burglars?
- Does University of Idaho have a law school?
- Are US attorneys part of the executive branch?
- How does a car repossession work?
- What is the statute of limitations on subrogation in Texas?
- How many people take the Maine bar exam?
- Did LVMH buy Tiffany?
- What was the purpose of the land commission Hawaii?
- When was Gordon Food Service founded?