What happens when court orders are not followed?If the other parent to your child or children has not been following a custody order entered by the court, you can file a Motion for Contempt. Court orders are enforceable by the contempt powers of the court. If someone is not following provisions of a court order, they can be brought back into court and punished.
- What is the Petition of Right summary?
- What is an example of a legal defense?
- Is Todd Spitzer Republican or Democrat?
- Can you sue someone for not giving you your money back?
- Can you cancel a prepaid Hertz reservation?
- What happened to Sabrina's baby on General Hospital?
- What's the size of Jersey City?
- What is an ex parte application and order?
- How much is a lawyer in Turkey?
- Is robbery a specific intent crime in Nevada?
You will be interested
- How many associate justices does the California Supreme Court have?
- What are legal concepts in jurisprudence?
- Can I see who got a PPP loan?
- Is greyhound racing legal anywhere?
- Does Dunkin Donuts have sippy cup lids?
- What years did Ford have transmission problems?
- Is an SBA loan public information?
- Does Target offer overnight jobs?
- What is the real meaning of here?
- Can you fly a drone in New York?